Monday, April 06, 2015

Capitals book tour kicks off Wednesday!

My Capitals of the Confederacy tour kicks off this Wednesday at the Rowan County Public Library. On Saturday evening, I'll be speaking at the Tennessee Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans annual meeting in Greenville, Tennessee. I'll be at the Greenville-Greene County History Museum on Sunday afternoon, April 12. I look forward to seeing you out and about. I'll be visiting these cities in April:
Apr. 8 - Salisbury, NC   SCV
Apr.11 - Greensville, TN   SCV
Apr. 12 - Greenville History Museum, TN
Apr. 13 - High Point, NC  SCV
April 14 - Dallas, NC  SCV
Apr. 18 - Bennett Place State Historic Site, Durham, NC
Apr. 19 - Historic Rosedale, Charlotte, NC
Apr. 20 - Taylorsville, NC SCV
Apr. 21 - Charlotte, NC  SCV
Apr. 23 - Asheville, NC  SCV
Apr. 25 - Bennett Place State Historic Site, Durham, NC

April 26 - Old Fort, NC

No comments: