Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Once again, I am spending much of this week on the road. Yesterday, I was at Wilkes Community College, speaking at the premier of Sharyn McCrumb's new novel, The Ballad of Tom Dooley. The title of my talk was "Will the real Tom Dula please stand up". I'll probably post some of that talk later.

I've got a couple of other trips this week. Tonight, (Tuesday, September 13) I'll be speaking to the Anderson-Tew-Bingham Camp, Sons of Confederate Veterans. They meet at the LaFiesta Mexican Restaurant on Mebane Oaks Roads.
Tomorrow night (Wednesday, September 14) I'll be speaking at the Rowan County Public Library, in Salisbury, at the monthly meeting of the Rowan Rifles Camp, Sons of Confederate Veterans, which meet at 6:30 pm.

This Saturday, weather permitting, I'll be at the Cove Creek Festival in Watauga County. More details to follow.
I hope to see you around this week!

No comments: