Sunday, September 04, 2011

On the road....

Looks like I'll be traveling a lot this week. On Tuesday evening (September 6), I'll be visiting with the Yadkinville Gray Eagles Camp of the SCV. They meet at the Old Stage Grill in Yadkinville at 6:00 pm.

On Thursday (September 8), I'll be speaking with the Black River Tigers SCV Camp, which meet at Simon's Restaurant in Angier, NC at 7:00 pm.
Then, on Saturday, (September 10), from 11:00 until 1:00 pm, I'll be signing books at Costco in Durham, North Carolina.

I hope to see you at one of these events. If you would like me to come and speak to your group, or at your library, drop me a line, and we will see what we can work out.

1 comment:

Tim Carroll said...

For anyone that has not heard Michael's program...You have missed
a treat. Thanks Michael.
Commander Tim Carroll
Camp 2152 The Black River Tigers